Buy on Amazon.com
Buy On BarnsAndNoble.com
Buy On Bookshop.com
Buy On Books-A-Million.com
Find on E-Bay
it’s time to explore new trivia and seek our new answers, use your impulse power to try and answer the following Star Trek stumpers!
1. What was the name of the leader responsible for the theft of Spock’s Brain?
2. The Enterprise visited what planet in ‘And the Children Shall Lead’?
3. Fatigue and depression were the two major effects of the virus in ‘Immunity Syndrome’. T of F?
4. Yeoman Rand became the obsessive desire of young Charlie in what episode?
5. Which Star Trek character wore a beard in ‘Mirror, Mirror’?
6. Captain Kirk’s cabin was on what deck of the Enterprise in the TV series?
7. “Revenge is a dish that is best served cold” is whose proverb?
8. Kirk communicates with the cloud creature with a universal _________ .
9. The sight of the Medusa without a protective visor can cause what?
10. What was the real name of Spock’s “pet” as a child?
For the answers to these and more than 1,000 others, keep on reading – at warp speed! You’ll find that this is the logical way to fill your memory banks with Trivia Mania!