You’ll want to click through for the full story, but let your worries be soothed, the show itself sounds like it went very well, Mr Greenberger is just wondering if he would have had more fun if he had more time.
All Upcoming Books
- Star Trek: Designing the Final Frontier — The Untold Story of How Midcentury Modern Decor Shaped Our View of the Future
- Star Trek: Picard — Rogue Elements
- The Autobiography of Mr. Spock
- Star Trek: The Original Series: A Celebration
- Star Trek: Starfleet Is…: Celebrating the Federation’s Ideals
- Star Trek: Coda, Book 1 – Moments Asunder
- Fan Fiction: A Mem-Noir: Inspired by True Events
- Star Trek: Coda, Book 2 – The Ashes of Tomorrow
- Star Trek Nerd Search: The Next Generation
- Star Trek Discovery: The Book of Grudge: Book’s Cat from Star Trek Discovery
- Bloopers of the Borg: The Mistakes Must Go – Make it So!
- Alpha Quadrant and Major Races: Acamarian to Ktarian
- Star Trek: Coda, Book 3 – Oblivion’s Gate
- What Is the Story of Captain Kirk?
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Revenant
- The Star Trek Cookbook
- Star Trek: Picard: Second Self