Out today is another Star Trek: Adventures RPG book, titled “Star Trek Adventures: Gamma Quadrant“.
THROUGH THE WORMHOLE…….LET’S JUST SAY IF YOU WANT TO DO BUSINESS IN THE GAMMA QUADRANT, YOU HAVE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THE DOMINION.
— ZYREE, DOSI TRADER
The Gamma Quadrant Sourcebook provides Gamemasters and Players with a wealth of information to aid in playing characters or running adventures set within the ever-expanding Star Trek universe. The Gamma Quadrant Sourcebook contains:
- Information on the Federation’s relationship with the Dominion and other Gamma Quadrant denizens, as of 2375.
- Material about the Dominion and its history, structure, and culture; including information on many of its member worlds, allies, and enemies.
- Detailed information about the brutal Dominion War, from its beginnings as a cold war to open conflict involving billions of beings.
- A dozen new alien species to choose from during character creation, including the Dosi, Lurians, S’ona, Wadi, and the Changelings!
- A selection of starships from the Dominion and S’ona, as well as several notable wartime Federation vessels.
- Guidance for the Gamemaster on running missions and continuing voyages in the Gamma Quadrant and on the front line, along with a selection of new Non-Player Characters to enhance encounters.
This book requires the Star Trek Adventures Core Rulebook to use. Print buyers will receive a complimentary PDF on completion of purchase.
Buy on Amazon.com
Buy On Books-A-Million.com
Buy On Book Depository.com
Find on E-Bay