Franchise: Star Trek: The Original Series
Storyline: Role Playing Games
Add to My Collection
Buy on Amazon.com
Buy On BarnsAndNoble.com
Buy On Books-A-Million.com
Find on E-Bay
“Space… the final frontier.
These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before…
Now you can join the Enterprise; all that is required is right here. Included in the game is:
1. The Basic Rule Book: This 128-page, two-color, 8½ x 11 inch book contains all of the rules needed to create and play a Star Fleet character. Rules for man-to-man combat, starship combat, planetary generation, and culture and alien generation are also included. This book is heavily illustrated with pictures from the TV series.
2. Adventure Book: This 48-page, 8½ x 11″ book contains three introductory adventures and descriptions of the Enterprise and Klingon D-7 deck plans.
3. Deck Plan Book: This 80-page, 8½ x 11 inch pull-apart book contains scaled deck plans of the U.S.S. Enterprise and the Klingon D-7 class Battlecruiser. The scale of these plans is 1 inch = 6 meters. Also included with this book are several reference sheets used with the starship combat system.
4. Starship Combat Hex Grid: This 22½ x 33 inch hex grid is used with the starship combat system.
5. 112 Illustrated Counters: One side of these counters is used with the starship combat system. The other side depicts figures and can be used with man-to-man combat.”