Franchise: Star Trek: The Next Generation
Storyline: Role Playing Games
Paperback Page Count: 160
Add to My Collection
Buy on Amazon.com
Buy On Books-A-Million.com Find on E-Bay
Starfleet was founded on the principle of diversity, uniting sentient races to fulfill the Starfleet mission. There are many different roles within Starfleet, and all the varied talents of the member races of the United Federation of Planets are called into service. Starfleet needs diplomats as well as warriors, engineers as well as scholars–and sentient beings of all races to learn these skills.
The Star Trek: The Next Generation Players’ Guide is an essential expansion for both players and Narrators. Players will find new skills, more alien races, and expanded character creation rules. Narrators will find guidelines for using miniatures in play, new rules (for medications, explosives, and hand-to-hand combat), and a new Starbase setting.
Star Trek: The Next Generation Players’ Guide includes:
- An expanded character creation system with dozens of new options for Starfleet officers.
- Advanced Training Programs for characters to attend, from the Advanced Tactical School to the Vulcan Science Academy.
- 8 new alien species, including the Benzites, Napeans, and Zakdorn.
- 12 new psionic powers.
- Conversion notes for using miniatures in ground encounters and ship-to-ship battles.
- Dozens of new skills, specializations, and traits.
- New rules for explosions, medicines, ranged combat options, and starship renown.
- A new setting and a new series style for your Star Trek: The Next Generation RPG — Starbase 315.
- 160 pages in full color!